12 juin 2007

My love... :) (and a few other things)

Isn't my Krister cute???? :)

Plus he's strong... :)

:)

Jerronimmooooo!


yummmyyyyyy.....!!!




Xiuhei laughing at her husband :)

haha this is Xuihei's husband takin a dive... Notice the curled toes and the nipple-high shorts :D

damn pictures that wont stay up right! Me and my love in lyon.. (right foot's mine, left's his)


Some random really cool pictures: this one wasn't taken by me but by one of Krister's buddy's who has the coolest camera... You can choose 'live' which color you want to keep and what else should be black and white. (there's also the previous one with Krister walking in the fog in black and white with just the yellow flowers shining through :))


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

eh ben c'était le moment, i'm back and i'll be killed by life 0774371683 andwill change to my old number