24 avril 2006

why oh why dear god could you please explain to me whyyyyyy the same fucking thing has to happen over and over and over to me? i get the fucking picture the first time round, k???!!!!! Fuck past loves that leak into the present and render men incapable of committing and yet still perfectly capable of 'fooling around', 'sharing affection' and hooking desperate love-craving girls to their sweet hugs and faces.

ha tis a shame nevertheless, it was fun...

goodbye dot.
period.
(haha im such a hoot)
toot.

I WANT A WOMAN!!!!

4 commentaires:

Zz a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Oh god, why always the same thing. I think I can. Ithink I'm strong enough. I suppose to be able to give the lot of love and affection I have inside, who just need to go out and make people feeling happy. So why always the same thing past, I "flip" and my mind makes some turns on itself and make me totally desappointed. Why does it hurts the people I want to take care about and goes hard into my face, hurting me at my turn. I want them to know I haven't got any bad intentions, that the base of my acts are totally sweet and affectionfull.
The huge problem is that people can't take affections at the moment and the "carpe diem" turns into a "carpe diem, but what I'm carping diem must have o following in the future.
This kind of mind make hope in your mind that I can't assume.
Na lingi bino mingi
maous

Anonyme a dit…

Why dos the passion turns my mind crazy. Ican't give up some really deep loves who elevate my mind so, liters of tears, undreds of love papers. When I'm loving someone so much during some years, I can't forget it and delove this person. So my next loves are "imprégnés de tous mes amours passés"

dot

Anonyme a dit…

Je suis là, moi.
(a)

(J'ai un nouveau blogounet, en plus de l'autre, qui devenait trop long.)